Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS [00938] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS

Dearest Gill, I am so saddened to hear your news of Carole, and know
that this is an incredibly painful time for you. Please do not worry
about giving "something back"to this group -- you are doing what you are
supposed to, and it is our joy to be here for you in any way we can. We
all have those times when we are in need, and those times when we can
share, and there is no one here keeping score. Please know that we are
surrounding you and Carole in our prayers, asking God to being you both
comfort and peace, and his perfect will. Know that you are not alone,
dear one. Love, Joicy