[MOL] Ewing's Sarcoma/PNET [00937] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ewing's Sarcoma/PNET

Dear All,

I am from HK. My nephew, a lovely 4.5 year-old kid, is recently
diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma/PNET, a kind of childhood bone cancer.

It is totally shock to me and the kid's family.  Would like to know if
anyone in this forum has child with similar experience so that we can
share and learn from each other how best treat the child, e.g. in terms
of diet - what should and should not eat. What kind of medication
treatment received, ......

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Terence

===