Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS [00936] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support for my sister Carole and
myself it is just so wonderful to know you are all out there, I feel that I
am getting to know you more each day.  My worry is that I keep getting all
your wonderful messages and I feel I should give you all something back it's
just that things are not too good at the moment and Carole is giving up a
little because she wants to come home but these past 4 days she has
deteriorated and that worries me I just can't think of anything else right
now.
I read all your messages and pray for each and everyone of you and your
families you are such a wonderful group of people and I love you all.
Gill