Re: [MOL] Gill ! for lillian [00935] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gill ! for lillian

Hi friend

Carole is not doing too well at the moment, she is keeping upset because she
can't come home and there is still no room in the local hospice.  I don't
know if she has had another brain bleed or whether she has just given up, she
is making no attempt to eat or do anything for herself now and she just seems
to stare at you, I don't even know if she can see me properly as far as the
hospital is concerned, they have done the treatment and there is nothing else
they can do but they don't supply physiotherapy or any stimulation and Carole
is beginning to talk even less, if it wasn't for the fact that I make her I
don't think she'd bother at all.  I pray all the time, I go to sleep thinking
of her and wake up in the early hours still thinking of her.  I don't know
what is going on in her mind and that troubles me I would love her to come
home until there is room in the hospice but that is her husband's decision to
take.  Thank you for being there.
Love Gill