RE: [MOL] Kathy in Boise [00837] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy in Boise

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy in Boise
Hi Kathy,

I am sure meeting at your office would work fine for me. What time do you get off work?

I am sorry I was slow to get back to you, but, I have been winding up my grandson's visit and I have been to Cannon Beach and then to Portland where I put young Geoff on the plane to San Diego.  I really enjoyed his visit, but I am tired. We camped and I don't find camping as much fun as I once did.
Liz

Dear Liz:  We could meet at my office, which is a landmark in Boise, and easy to find.  It's the Carnegie Library Building -- very old, large, tan brick building.  It's on the block between State Street and Washington Street, and 8th Street and 9th Street.  We occupy almost the entire block with our grounds and everything.  Just head east on State Street and turn left on 8th Street, then turn left again on Washington and park in front.  Then we can decide where to go to dinner.  We're only two blocks from the middle of downtown, so it should be easy to find someplace nice to go.  Let me know if my directions make sense!  Kathy