RE: [MOL] MY SISTER CAROLE [00727] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] MY SISTER CAROLE

Gill:

I used to hate to hear the word "hospice" too when my dad was so sick. I
know just how it makes you feel. I used to get sooo mad when a doctor or
nurse would say that word in front of my father. It used to take the breath
right out of me. I just had to believe that he was going to get better
again.

Gill, I feel so much for you that I have tears in my eyes right now. It's
so sad and it's so very hard to see someone you love be so sick. All I can
say is that God has gotten me through it and I know he will do the same for
you. Just be there for Carole - just be there as much as you can.

My prayers will be with you today.

Love,
Linda