From: martha cerreto
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: home3@worldnet.att.net
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 1999 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge......

Oh, sure...in your kid's stroller.  I bet you couldn't even drive a car, young lady!!!

I don't remember anything about it...I think my mother probably yelled a lot..she was like that.  It's so hard to think..for those of you who know it...it was somewhere in Baldwin, Long Island.  At the time, you couldn't get too much more of a suburban, Leave it to Beaver kind of place.

They were our rivals in football in high school...they...well, nevermind...I know I am getting just tooooo fascinating.

Love and Hugs,

Martha