Re: [MOL] Re: Hi! [00694] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Hi!

Hi Martha!
        No, you're not too pushy, but all you can do is offer to have her
come over and if your son really wants to have her over he'll let you know.
Kids are so funny!!
        I think that your moving to Ohio is a great idea!  I'm sure that
John could find you a job around here somewhere!
        I have really been enjoying your posts.  You make me laugh!!  I
liked the one about the lightning and Bill and Hill, too.  We went to see
Bowfinger the other night with Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy.  I was in the
mood for a good laugh but unfortunately we didn't think that the movie was
that funny!!  You make me laugh more than those guys.  Maybe you should
become a script writer.
        Time to get dressed.  It's almost noon and I'm still in my robe!
Shame on me.....I didn't even get to church this morning.
        Have a good week.  I'm sure that you'll find just the right job.
Love,
Mary Ann