Re: [MOL] Gill Dear Heart ! FOR LILLIAN [00665] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gill Dear Heart ! FOR LILLIAN

Lillian

I'm so glad I have you guys, i felt so desolate yesterday, I have been to see
Carole today and she is a little better, we are still having to feed her but
she can talk a bit better and she can still laugh.  I've told her all about
you guys and your love and prayers and I am printing off your messages so
that when she is better she can read your love for herself.
Gill