Re: [MOL] Medical update on Don & Nanc.... [00650] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Medical update on Don & Nanc....

Dear Mom,
I'm glad that you and Don are communicating better and that he does not
need medications. Sorry to hear about you needing therapy. Will they
come to your house for that or do you have to go out? Getting out is not
such a bad idea.
Debby