Re: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge...... [00638] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge......

Hi Martha Dear,
I am sorry, this is an open forum and you can say whatever you want, you
wrote it beautifully, I do like your style, you are really good at writing.
I didn't realize that it was going to be about politics when I opened the
post, I was just looking forward to reading something else you wrote.
Please forget I said anything.  Politics is a subject that does get me to
boil though, but I have to control myself, right?
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)
Just forget about this and get on with your beautiful writing, and make me
chuckle, like the one about your Father, you are good....and a chuckle is
much needed in this forum.

In a message dated 8/13/99 10:52:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,