Re: [MOL] To All Molers [00601] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers

In a message dated 08/13/99 10:13:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fitecancer@earthlink.net writes:

<< We are as advanced in that as we have in the field of cancer.
 They are the cancer of our society and we must never ever give up as one
 community to be stronger than they are. Thank you for your thoughts on
 this.

 God Bless,
 marty auslander

Marty, Too bad we can't just spray them all with chemo!!!!  :) chris