RE: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment [00600] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment

Title: RE: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment

Dear Liz:  On the other hand, you MAY have gotten her fired!  I worked in a law office in Portland years ago.  Our receptionist was indifferent and rude to a client who reported her to the senior partner.  She WAS fired.  However, you were probably not the only person who complained about this particular nitwit.  -- Kathy