Re: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment [00598] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment

Dear Liz,
In one word NO. First off you did not get her fired. Unfortunately
unless this has been an issue and she has been written up for this many
times, it is not enough to fire a person. The best case scenario is that
someone is giving her sensitivity training, which she is in need of.
Debby