Re: [MOL] I'm back but no BEDREST [00597] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm back but no BEDREST

Dearest sweet pj - sweet dreams...I'm so sorry about your little guy, but glad
the worst seems to have past.  Glad your dear hubby fared well.  You take care of
yourself and that new wee life....stay in touch.  Love ya.  Cori.  Say Hi and
send love to dear Dolly for me.