Re: [MOL] Treatment in Georgia - Cori [00590] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Treatment in Georgia - Cori

Dear June - I already did....a lengthy email!!  Doing great thanks and headed
back to the Bahamas, not Florida for treatment.. confusion arises because their
address is a PO Box in Fat Lauderdale - center is in Freeport, Bahamas though.
Love to all.
PS  - I failed to mention dear Nisi and Deb in my last email - my love to you
both too.  I do think and pray for you all.  Cori.