[MOL] Kathy in Boise [00583] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy in Boise

Title: Kathy in Boise
Good Morning Kathy,
You are sounding chipper today. It is good to see you have regained your old self.

I thought you would like to know, I will be heading for Idaho next week. I plan to leave here on Monday and drive through that day. I will head back for home on Friday. I could stop and get together with you either day. What is your schedule like?
Liz

Good morning, Frank!  It's great to "hear" your "voice!"  How are you doing?  Everything is going great here.  Love, Kathy