RE: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge...... [00580] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge......

Title: RE: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge......

Dear Martha:  I can't think of anything that rhymes with Arkansas!  Wouldn't Little Rock be easier?  This is all so interesting to me, since way out here in Idaho we aren't privy to this much information.  It must be kind of fun to have such a race going on in your state.  We have a new Governor here who has managed to offend just about all of us with his "holier than thou" attitude!  He comes across like an Easterner, for Heaven's sake!  LOL  Just kidding.  Really, he spent too much time in Washington, and is now acting as if he's superior to all of us unsophisticated Idahoans.  Annoying.  You were in your stroller when Robert Kennedy was campaigning?  Good grief.  I am old, aren't I?  I could have been in a stroller, too, but it would have been my child's and a difficult fit!  LOL  Thanks for the report!  Love you -- Kathy