Re: [MOL] Treatment in Georgia [00568] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Treatment in Georgia

Dearest Lil - thanks for the welcome home mat - I intended to write before I
replied to that email, but I had to put my two cents worth right there and then
- my experience at Emory was LOUSY !!! I just sent a long missive....catching
up.  Stay in touch - I'll be around today - I miss you all.  Love Cori.