Re: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment [00566] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Speaking of lousy treatment

Liz:  I have the same problem, my doctors office staff and nurse have
pleasant personalities, they just forget everything, like entering you for
appointments, forgetting to call you back with test results.   It lends an
insecure feeling.  I spoke with my doctor about it and he is in a Management
Group and explained his hands are tied, he does not hire nor fire the
employees.  He has 2,000 patients a year to see and it is a must that he
have good people working for him.  Just my two cents!