Re: [MOL] Barb Auslander Update [00564] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barb Auslander Update

DEar Roberta,

Love is so very funny, isn't it? Have been married 30 years to a person
who is loved by so many. Love becomes a joy and a blessing when there is
giving and taking and common grounds and acceptance, etc and then when
one  becomes ill, another form of love takes over and that one is of
great compassion, and a passion for the spouse to be well. At times the
emotions are deep and hurting.  I guess in our case, as is many, love
continues to grow and when that happens, the heartaches as well follows.
There will be a day when my wife will be well, I have no doubt, but in
the meantime even while she is ill, the joys of loving her is so
profound while the heart of seeing her ill becomes so helpless. Ahhh, I
have pontificated and didnt mean to. My heart is full and just wished to
share that with you for I see you as no stranger, but a new friend.
Thank you for your wonderful thoughts.

God Bless,
marty auslander