Re: [MOL] To All Molers [00563] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers

Dear Ben,

As a police officer we were on alert and there was much more to this
than you can imagine. AS a Jewish officer, it seemed that racial,
ethnic, overtones not only for the Jewish community but for the entire
human race is disgusting. In my experience, this has become very common,
criminally, as the calls for hate crimes, for all races, colors, creeds,
religions are very pronounced. While we are lucky as a nation that these
animals are in the minority themselves, it becomes a problem for all of
us as a nation, and when these things occur, I am gratified as a human
being, as a police officer, as a husband, to see that Americans in a
house undivided stand together in unity and strength to find ways to
overcome these atrocities. WE will never as a nation or a society ever
be rid of the sickies as we are more than 260 million Americans, but we
have advanced and will continue to advance in our will and determination
to thwart the growing concerns and population of those that are filled
with hate. We are as advanced in that as we have in the field of cancer.
They are the cancer of our society and we must never ever give up as one
community to be stronger than they are. Thank you for your thoughts on
this.

God Bless,
marty auslander