Re: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge...... [00561] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bill and Hill, can't judge......

Wow!  Martha,
Good writing, but wrong subject matter:
Tooooo much for me, I say live and let live.  Political  comments are not for
our forum anyway, remember.  I could say alot but is isn't for me to judge
anyone.  Sorry!
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 8/13/99 9:18:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,