Re: [MOL] Treatment in Georgia [00559] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Treatment in Georgia

Hi there - just adding my two cents' worth - I would not go back to Emory if my
life depended on it for cancer - maybe for heart troubles, but definitely not
cancer.   The whole saga is too long to go into, but suffice to say that my
experience at Emory and with the oncological staff was the worst experience of my
cancer journey - it triggered more than one letter to the Board of Directors -
not complimentary ones !! I have been there and based on my experience, feel
entitled to "bad mouth" them.  Love. Cori.