Re: [MOL]to Lillian/Back to Roberta [00556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]to Lillian/Back to Roberta

Hey Roberta:  Your doctor should operate with-in the framework of a
partnership.  You should not be afraid to ask for your medical records, by
rights they are yours.  You will need to either get him into shape or get
another doctor Roberta.  All decisions should be a joint decision; as it is
you who must be comfortable and live with the decisions made.  He is not the
expert, your body is.  It will tell you what's right and what's wrong; so
listen to what it tells you.  I only say this because I didn't follow the
advice I give today and paid a very very heavy toll.  I hate to see other's
fall into the same quick sand that I did.

I was just reading about the hyperthemia last night and it does sound like
it has some really  strong merits to it.

I am quite pleased with my diabetes progress, I appear to be leveling out
and almost in the normal zone.  It has made me feel so much better, that I
am wondering how long I have had it.Two days in a row the readings have been
exactly the same; so if we can hold it like this, then I am good to go.
Thanks for asking.  Now you take care of you, know we're always here for
you.  Your friend, lillian

   Right now, he's got me on Tamoxifen, but I've read a little about