Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy in Boise from Mom (Nanc) [00548] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy in Boise from Mom (Nanc)

Hi Frank,
I am always sooooo happy to see your posts, please write more often.  We go
to the Doctor in the morning so I'll let you know what if anything happens.
I hope you and Hope are both doing well, let me know.  I do worry about you
when I don't hear anything.  Thank you so much for being here for me too and
don't forget to pray for us, ok?
Love and miss you,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 8/13/99 12:17:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net