Re: [MOL] My Dad/Martha from Nanc [00547] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Dad/Martha from Nanc

Hi Martha,
You write so well and is so interesting, keep up the good work, I'm not much
of a reader but I do enjoy reading your letters about your family.  A job
well done.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 8/12/99 11:46:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,