Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy in Boise from Mom (Nanc) [00544] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy in Boise from Mom (Nanc)

Hi Kathy,
Aren't you afraid that he is on MOL?  I am happy for you that he has moved
away, you don't need the stress and you need to get on with your life.  I
have to get to bed, have to get up early to shower and fix my hair.  We both
go to the Doctor in the morning, I will post one letter to everyone so if you
have any questions, that I may not have posted just write and ask.  I am so
happy your feeling better and that you have buttons and your brother.  Thanks
for caring about us too, now you stay well, you hear, I might need you, I
think I am heading for rough roads ahead.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 8/12/99 12:21:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,