[MOL] Green Beans and Ribs......yum, yum.... [00543] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Green Beans and Ribs......yum, yum....

Hi Jean,
You can use fresh or canned green beans.  If canned drain, about 2
tablespoons of Butter, sprinkle garlic salt, real bacon bits and dried
onions, then just simmer until well done.  Fresh ones you just cook until
tender drain and finish like the canned ones.  The baby back ribs I cook in
my slow cooker, I use the juice for gravy, when done I place them on foil
covered cookie sheet and spoon on my BBQ sause and broil for a short time on
both sides.  BBQ sause;
buy a bottle of;
Open Pit original,
Westren Dressing sweet & spicey,
Little jar of sweet and sour dressing,
Mix 1/2 of each and that is all there is to it, or mix it all and store in
containers for the next time, ...we have mashed potatoes and a salad to go
with them....and if you really want to get carried away, homemade bread, and
custard pie.....we love it all..
Take care and keep in touch,
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)