[MOL] Fay [00540] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fay

Dear Sir or Madam:  Does anyone out there have first hand experience with
Stage I Adenocarcinoma of the Lung (T1 N0 M0) who has undergone Lobectomy and
Resection without Chemo or Radiation Treatments. I am 44 years old and have
many questions RE the surgical recovery and am having a great deal of
difficulty getting straight answers. Also, does anyone know what kinds of
changes take place to the upper eyelids and the globes of the eyes in
mucinous adenocarcinoma of the lacrimal glands? Any solid info provided will
be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Fay