[MOL] hydrozine sulfate [00537] Medicine On Line

[MOL] hydrozine sulfate

DEAR SIR OR MADAME,

I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT AS I HAVE BEEN DIAIGNOSED WITH
CANCER IN 4 PLACES THE LEFT SIDE OF LEFT BREAST,LYMPNODE UNDER MY LEFT ARM ,
LUNGS & BACK.  I AM AT STAGE 4 IN MY BREAST CANCER.  PLEASE LET KNOW IF THIS
WOULD BE ANY GOOD FOR ME.   THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REMAIN  CAROL LEMMICK