Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00536] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Before I get into trouble please be advised that I did not pen the motto "life. Be in it."  It was a National Recreation Program ( I will add an excellent program at that)  As The Head of our Recreation Department, we brought the rights to use it and our Camp was named that.  Our camp won the National Recreation Award; which means you received this huge wonder picture framed and in turn you sent all the camp program information around the U.S.  Funny, I think the time it took to package the information, I could have gone and bought the award.  LOL!  Take care friend, lillian
----- Original Message -----
From: kcorrigan@chgw.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 1999 2:38 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Lori

Hi, Lil:  You're right -- I thought it was hysterical, and I thought Martha's was funny, too, and I hope she isn't mad at me for laughing.  I could just picture her daddy peeking over the fence at the neighbor.  I like that motto, too, Lil.  "Life, be in it!"

P.S.  Have you heard from Marty today?  I worry when he's silent.