Re: [MOL] It's St Jude Prayer Time AGain [00534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's St Jude Prayer Time AGain

Hi Nanc,

Thanks for adding Bill to the prayer list.  I will keep Rev. England's wife
on our prayer list too.  It is so comforting to know that so many people
care.  There are several people here in Georgia that are praying for Bill.

Kay