From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 1999 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Lori

"Life. Be in it.  A good motto for Lori.  I second Kathy's response to your story about your Dad, have you thought of making a movie?  I am in stitches, your writing is so creative, and your inner beauty to overlook his imperfections and love him as he was shines forth.  What a story!  Your friend, lillian