[MOL] Fortune 500 Company Seeks : [00527] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fortune 500 Company Seeks :

We are seeking Motivated individuals for National expansion

* Do you have a  strong work ethic?

* Are you a management/ leadership type person?

* Do you have AT LEAST 15 hours a week to devote to a new venture?

* Start your own business now!

* 12 year old  Industry leader featured in Success Mag; Time Mag. and Inc. 500

* You will personally Work with  # 1 team in USA

* Turn-key system with multiple support partners.

* Breakthrough  Hi-tech product  (timing is everything)

* Market is fantastic and growing each day!

* Work from your home or office, part-time or full-time

* Expense paid vacations, business or pleasure

* $800/mo. bonus car allowance

* Start up funding available.

* You have the freedom to control your time and income.

If you are at least 18 years old, a U.S. or Canadian citizen and
are CERTAIN you are ready for a new challenge in your life....

CLICK THE LINK BELOW, enter your information at our Website
and we will contact you with complete details.

Click Here ====>>="http://www.angelfire.com/in2/opportunity99/moreinfo.html"

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" to "mailto:cybergate-375@bigfoot.com" and this software
will automatically block you from their future mailings.