[MOL] Re: Kathy in Boise from Mom (Nanc) [00514] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Kathy in Boise from Mom (Nanc)

Hi Kathy,
Don has just been getting mean and ornery.  The Doc thinks the cancer may be
in his brain now, or maybe he is just not feeling well or tired of not
feeling good enough to do the things he used to at any rate, he is taking a
toll on me.  I just have to learn to focus right on this problem and
hopefully I can do that with all the MOLs help.
How are you doing and your brother and buttons???
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 8/12/99 10:51:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,