Re: [MOL] Anger/back to Martha [00510] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anger/back to Martha

WEW!!!!  What a head full,
I sure am glad that you got that all out.  You know when my Father acted like
that I just made jokes with him and we had the best time and laughed bunches,
I just loved him dearly.  If he would start to make a fool of himself, or
about to say something not so nice to someone I would goose him and devert
his attention, I never ever got upset with him.  I just had fun with him.  He
had Alhimers(spelling#@%$()*) oh well!  Lighten up and try it, it just may
help you and your father have a beautiful relationship.  When he pinched your
arm or shook it and asked why you hadn't invited him for dinner, you could
have responded, and let your arm look like that?  I love you to much for
that, hahaha. or you want me to make you unhealthy too......he is old and
some day we are all going to be there to, so make light of it.  He needs your
attention, give him some, it may help to turn things around and make him a
bit more enjoyable.  Just remember negative brings out the negative of
others, so keep a smile of your face and a light heart.  Uh ha!!! I need to
take heart to my advice to you, right?  Maybe that is why you wrote this
post, you made me realize what I have been acting like, I think I need to
take a differen approch to my problem here, I'll let you know how it works
out.  Thanks sweety.
I just got my CD working last night so I am going to lisson to your take in a
few, and thank you for thinking of me with the books too.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 8/12/99 2:25:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,