Re: [MOL] Mammogram [00457] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mammogram

Thank you thank you thank you. I did a dance on the kitchen table!!!!!!
Hope that things are looking up for you and Barb. Still have you both in
my thoughts and prayers.
Looks like we may be coming out your way in the near future. My niece
may be getting married!!!!
Debby