From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Elizabeth Patterson
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 9:58 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Barb Auslander Update

Dear Marty,
I am so sorry Barb is continuing to have all these complications. We
are glad to hear from you when you can send an update, but you are
right, Barb is your first concern and we all know that is as it
should be.

We all are hoping and praying that Barb will be able to turn the
corner and experience wellness once again.
Liz