[MOL] Mammogram [00109] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mammogram

Well folks I did it. I passed!!!!! Went for my first post dx mammogram
and it was good. Hurt like He**, but I passed. The tech was really nice.
She kept asking if I was OK and if I'd like to take a rest. No, no get
it over PLEASE. Asked if I could take a look with the radiologist and
she said yes. After I get dressed we even got my husband and then went
for a look. I couldn't see anything that didn't belong there, except for
the clips. What a weight off my shoulders, now i know for sure that they
really got it all. I should get the report in about a week, I get a
summary by Federal Law!!!!

I know i missed some birthdays yesterday, I'm sorry. Happy Happy late
birthday PJ, Don, and Pat.
Love,
Debby