[MOL] Some Listening Enjoyment! [01138] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Some Listening Enjoyment!

What a Wonderful Day
written and performed by Tricia Walker

"Songs have great power. They stir our emotions, inspire us to greatness, soften our tears, and move our feet to dance. They heal our bodies and souls in ways we can't always understand. I hope 'What A Wonderful Day' touches you in a powerful way. It was an honor for me to hold the pencil."

-Tricia Walker

What A Wonderful Day was written in Nashville, TN in 1994 for a luncheon celebrating breast cancer survivors. Several of these survivors provided the background vocals heard on this recording. The song has found its way around the country by word of mouth from those who have shared its hope.

It is the desire of Trisha Walker and Crossfield music to make this song available to as many cancer survivors as possible. Please contact Crossfield music if you desire to sponsor the distribution of What A Wonderful Day to make it available for free for all would benefit from sharing in the emotions and hope expressed in this song.

For correspondence or ordering tapes or CDs:
Email: tricia@crossfield.com
Phone: 1-800-485-0723
Fax: 615-269-5999

GIF image