Re: [MOL] navelbine/neuropathy/Reply [01132] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] navelbine/neuropathy/Reply

In a message dated 07/31/1999 12:56:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> I regret that none of us are in the medical field;
Lillian,
I noticed that on my lung cancer group, an oncology nurse answers many
questions.  How would this group go about luring a medical person here?
Would be a great asset!
-chris