[MOL] navelbine/neuropathy [01119] Medicine On Line

[MOL] navelbine/neuropathy

I have been on chemo for almost 4 years for lung cancer, 10 month of
which I was on navelbine, but my Oncologist took me off because of
neuropathy, I have been on gemcitbine since, and it is not working so I
am now going back on Navelbine because it did lower my cea, Please tell
if anyone can what are the chances of ending up in a wheel chair, I
still have numbness and pain after being off of navelbine for 8 months.
thank you
Cheif@flash.net