Re: [MOL] Nancy E (herbs) [01117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy E (herbs)

can you tell me more about the herbal patches for a painful shoulder - I live
in Houston and we have a wide variety of herbalists from different countries
- my husband has cancer and is going thru chemo now - he complains of a sore
shoulder - the doctors feel that this is not related to his disease. Thanks
Joy