[MOL] Mary ! WELCOME TO OUR FORUM ! [01116] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary ! WELCOME TO OUR FORUM !

Your in luck, this forum can keep you hopping too!  So you will have plenty of brain exercise t go along with the treadmill.  We are happy you told us about yourself and I sense a very positive attitude in you.  That is great, so so important on this journey.  I do hope you will join in the conversations, this is your forum also.  I will be interested in following you and learning more and more.  Right now this brain is most weary and cries for rest.  TBL, your friend, lillian