From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, July 30, 1999 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Tests called near on turmor-starvomg drug!

Mary, thank you so much for letting us know about the trial.  It came just in the nick of time, I have a friend leaving for MD Anderson today and this is exactly the animunition she needed.  How can I ever thank you enough and by the way, welcome to our wonderful forum.  Your friend, lillian

     MD Anderson is also in the planning stages for an endostatin trial -- Probably November.

Mary