From: salih akgz
To: Lillian
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 11:28 AM
Subject: Hi To You,Lillian

                    Dear Lillian,
A few days ago wrote to mol-cancer that wanted to meet everybody .I don't know if you saw it or not.But as see in the forum you are the person with whom all the people want to confer.And naturally want to meet you.I'm student in medicine and 'm interested in cancer.If you write about you 'll be very happy.Bye for now.

                               Best Wishes,
                               Burak Acikgoz