[MOL] Lillian [01105] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Hi Lillian
Thanks for the prayers for mom.
When I mentioned part time (p/t) job I meant to say I'm looking for some kind
ofjob to keep me busy for a few hours each day.  Since my son is at camp
during the week and I can't go househunting without my hubby I thought I
would do some p/t work.  The only bad thing is the p/t work around here has
been all taken by other moms and students.
My sweet hubby tells me don't worry about the extra money he wants me to rest
with the little one inside me.   Around this time of my last pregnancy I
started with high blood pressure and toxemia, which was no picnic for me.

Lovingly,
PJ
143