From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 6:14 PM
To: mol-cancer
Subject: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Friends:  Our Moler Friend Dania Davis will be leaving us for a short spell.  She asked for me to tell you all how much she loves you and how much she will miss you while she is away.  Dania has bi-polar disorder and it is more important that she takes care of this for right now.  I ask that we continue to pray for our Dania and that things will go well for her; so she can hurry back to us.  Thank you for your understanding friends.  lillian

Dania, you take good care of yourself; so you can hurry on back to your friends here.  We will miss you dear heart, keep us in your prayers, love ya, lillian