[MOL] Re:Prayers for PJs Mom [01099] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:Prayers for PJs Mom

Dear PJ,
Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers.
How has Robbie liked camp? Mine love it and they even agreed to go away
for two weeks next summer. They are now getting all their friends to
agree to going away with them. Industrious males they are. Asked my
Robby the other day, all school year long I have to drag you out of bed,
all summer long you are up early, dressed and have your bag packed, what
gives. Looked me square in the eye and said it took me 10 months to get
with the program. Then camp will be over and you will let me sleep late.
I will get used to it and need another 10 months to get...... We will
see how late he gets to sleep!!!.
Hope this heat has not been too hard on you. There seems to be no end in
sight. Our lawn is hay!
Love,
Debby